BARKHOF Workshop: The Horse’s Knee Joint
The Barkhof Horse Clinic will be hosting a workshop on Horse Knee Joint on 30th October 2021, in SOTTRUM, Germany.
The workshop will cover the following topic areas:
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Knee Joint
- Clinical and radiological examination
- Sonographic examination
- 2 workshop blocks with group work (total 3.5 hours)
- Dissection of a knee joint
- X-ray discussion and practical exercises in sonography
Speakers: Prof. Dr. Florian Geburek (TiHo Hannover), Julie Pokar (Veterinary Clinic for Horses Bargteheide), Prof. Dr. Carsten Staszyk (JLU Giessen)
As a proud sponsor, we will be supplying our ultrasound products to be used during the sessions.